Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Intro

To start things off I would like to introduce myself and talk about what I do. My name is Luke vanVliet. I work for a candy company called Big Sky Brands. Big Sky Brands (and I) are dedicated to bringing "cool" back into the STALE candy industry in North America. So far we have done this by introducing some really "sweet" products - check them out on our website.

Our most recent innovation was to create a product with Jones Sode Co. We felt that the candy category could use a new face so why not partner with North America's fastest growing beverage company and create a fresh new product. Working with Jones we realized they had the same mission as us. That is, they care about their customers and want to bring them products they actually like. It has been a great fit.

The Jones Soda Carbonated Candy hit the market in January 2006 and has proven to be a great product. Check out who's talk'n about it... Josh Spear, Trend Hunter, Seth Godin and Blogcritics just to point out a few. We have been really pleased at the consumers love of this product, so much so, we are planning to launch more killer products along this line come fall 2006. So keep an eye out!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Seth Godin? Whoa... I'm IN the loop even more than I thought!!! Thanks for dropping by my site. I do like those crazy folks at Jones.